"The religious lives of migrant minorities: creating local spaces for global faiths"
Workshops, conferences 2009
- Date: Mar 11, 2009
- Time: 17:00 - 20:00
- Location: MPI-MMG, Hermann-Föge-Weg 11, Göttingen
- Room: Library Hall
Workshop organized by the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity (MMG) and American Social Science Research Council (SSRC).
For more details please contact zhang(at)mmg.mpg.de.
Findings from a major international comparative research project will be presented by:
- CAROLINE JEANNERAT (Johannesburg) on South Africa
- DIANA WONG (Kuala Lumpur) on Malaysia
- JOHN EADE (Surrey) on the United Kingdom
with panel responses by:
- MANUEL VASQUEZ (Florida)
- PETER VAN DER VEER (Max Planck Institute)